Medaglia d'Oro Medaglia d'Oro® Caffè Cappuccino
- 1/2 to 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup fresh brewed Medaglia d'Oro® Italian Roast Espresso Coffee
- Sugar or other sweetener, if desired
- Ground cinnamon or unsweetened cocoa powder, for garnish
- FROTH 1 cup milk in frother or pour 1/2 cup milk into 1-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until hot, but not boiling. Beat hot milk with electric mixer, increasing speed as milk begins to thicken. Continue beating until foam doubles. Steamed milk will settle to the bottom. Frothed milk will rise to the top.
- POUR 1/3 cup brewed espresso into a cappuccino cup or standard-size coffee cup. Add 1/3 cup steamed milk and sugar, if desired. Stir.
- Top with frothed milk. Sprinkle with cinnamon or cocoa powder, if desired.
Some Traditions Stay Fresh For Generations