Medaglia d'Oro Caffè Torino
- 1/2 to 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut or almond flavored syrup*
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh brewed Medaglia d'Oro® Italian Roast Espresso Coffee
- Shaved semi-sweet chocolate, for garnish
- FROTH 1 cup milk in frother or pour 1/2 cup milk into 1-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until hot but not boiling. Beat hot milk with electric mixer, increasing speed as milk begins to thicken. Continue beating until foam doubles. Steamed milk will settle to the bottom. Foamed milk will rise to the top.
- POUR hazelnut and chocolate syrup into standard-sized coffee cup. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds to warm syrups. Stir in coffee.
- ADD 1/4 cup steamed milk. Spoon on foamed milk to brim of cup. Garnish with chocolate shavings.
- A variety of flavored syrups that enhance coffee drinks are available in supermarket coffee asiles, specialty coffee houses, gourmet food stores and online.
Some Traditions Stay Fresh For Generations