Medaglia d'Oro Vanilla Espresso Latte
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoons vanilla flavored syrup*
- 1/4 cup hot, fresh brewed Medaglia d'Oro® Italian Roast Espresso Coffee
- Whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon, for garnish
- POUR milk into 1-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until hot but not boiling. Whisk until foamy.
- POUR vanilla syrup into standard-size coffee cup. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds to warm syrup. Stir in hot coffee.
- ADD steamed milk to brim of cup. Top with swirl of whipped cream. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve immediately.
- * A variety of flavored syrups that enhance coffee drinks are available in supermarket coffee aisles, specialty coffee houses, gourmet food stores and online.
Some Traditions Stay Fresh For Generations