Medaglia d'Oro Medaglia d'Oro® Dolci Espresso
- 1 cup cold water
- 5 tablespoons Medaglia d'Oro® Italian Roast Espresso Coffee
- 4 heaping teaspoons sugar
- FILL the bottom boiler chamber of steam pot (Moka pot), just below valve, with cold water. Place metal filter on top; fill with ground espresso until heaping, without pressing down. Screw on top chamber of steam pot; place on stove over medium heat.
- PLACE sugar in a tempered 1-cup measuring cup. Pour 1 teaspoon of the very first-brewed espresso into the sugar. Return pot to heat source to finish brewing. Vigorously stir the espresso into the sugar creating a fluffy sugar paste.
- Pour 1/2 cup freshly brewed espresso into sugar paste. Stir gently; a crema or creamy froth should form on top. Pour equal amounts into espresso cups.
Some Traditions Stay Fresh For Generations