Medaglia d'Oro Medaglia d'Oro® Caffè Latte
- 1/2 to 1 cup milk
- 2 oz. brewed Medaglia d'Oro® Italian Roast Espresso Coffee
- Ground nutmeg or cinnamon
- FROTH 1 cup milk in frother or pour 1/2 milk into 1-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until hot, but not boiling. Beat hot milk with electric mixer, increasing speed as milk begins to thicken. Continue beating until foam doubles. Steamed milk will settle to the bottom. Frothed milk will rise to the top.
- Add 1/4 to 1/3 cup of steamed milk to espresso in coffee cup.
- TOP with frothed milk. Sprinkle with ground nutmeg or cinnamon, if desired.
Some Traditions Stay Fresh For Generations