Medaglia d'Oro Iced Espresso with Anise Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream, divided
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 3 1/2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 cup Medaglia d'Oro® Italian Roast Espresso Coffee, chilled
- 1/8 teaspoon anise extract or to taste
- 6 ice cubes
- Ground cinnamon
- BEAT 1/2 cup cream, sour cream and 1 tablespoon sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
- COMBINE chilled espresso, remaining 1/2 cup cream, remaining 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar, anise extract and ice in blender container. Process until ice is crushed. Equally distribute espresso mixture into 2 tall glasses. Using half of anise cream, place equal amounts into each glass; stir. Equally distribute remaining whipped cream in each glass. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Some Traditions Stay Fresh For Generations