Medaglia d'Oro Heavenly Espresso Tiramisu
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® White Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 (8 oz.) containers mascarpone cheese
- 2 cups (1 pt.) heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups brewed Medaglia d'Oro® Italian Roast Espresso Coffee, cooled to room temperature, divided
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Semi-sweet chocolate curls for garnish
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 15 x 10-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes on low speed. Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- COMBINE mascarpone cheese, cream, sugar, vanilla and 1/4 cup coffee in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- TRIM outer edges of cake with serrated knife; cut crossswise into 3 (10 x 4-inch) pieces. Split each piece in half horizontally, to make 6 (10 x 4-inch) cake layers. Brush cut side of cake layers with coffee. Repeat with remaining coffee.
- PLACE 1 cake layer on serving platter. Spread top with 1 cup filling; dust with cocoa powder. Repeat to add second and third cake layers. Frost top and sides with about 2 cups filling. Dust with cocoa powder just before serving. Repeat to make another loaf. Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired. Cover and chill several hours before serving.
Some Traditions Stay Fresh For Generations