Medaglia d'Oro Espresso Streusel Muffins
- STREUSEL TOPPING
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Medaglia d'Oro® Instant Espresso Coffee, dissolved in 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- For Streusel Topping: MIX flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and pecans in small bowl until combined. Add butter. Mix until crumbly.
- For Muffins: COMBINE flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, brown sugar and sugar in large bowl. Mix espresso mixture, milk, egg, vanilla and melted butter in small bowl until blended. Pour milk mixture into flour mixture. Stir until moistened. Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin cups. Crumble and evenly distribute streusel over batter.
- BAKE 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 5 minutes.
Some Traditions Stay Fresh For Generations