Medaglia d'Oro Creamy Espresso Latte Pops
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. Medaglia d'Oro® Instant Espresso Coffee
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 (3 oz.) disposable plastic cups or 12 (3 oz.) ice pop molds
- 12 food-safe wooden craft sticks
- BRING sweetened condensed milk to a boil in medium saucepan, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring constantly, about 15 minutes or until very thick.
- ADD milk, cream and instant coffee slowly to saucepan on low heat, whisking until well blended. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- POUR 1/3 cup cooled mixture into each cup or mold. Freeze until partially frozen, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Insert wooden sticks. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours or overnight.
- To release from ice pop molds, dip quickly into warm water.
- Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Some Traditions Stay Fresh For Generations