Medaglia d'Oro Caffè Au Lait Espresso Ice Cream
- 4 teaspoons Medaglia d'Oro® Instant Espresso Coffee
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans or almonds*
- DISSOLVE instant coffee in water in large bowl; cool. Add cream, sweetened condensed milk and almond extract.
- BEAT 7 minutes with electric mixer on medium speed or until light and fluffy (mixture will mound but not hold peaks). Fold in nuts, if desired.
- SPOON into 8-inch square baking pan or 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Cover; freeze 4 hours or until firm. To serve, scoop into dessert dishes.
- *To toast nuts: Place nuts in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
- Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Some Traditions Stay Fresh For Generations